Friday, November 1, 2013

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

If you remember 9/11, if you watched the planes hit the twin towers, if you saw the buildings come down.  If you knew anyone who was there.  If your heart broke for the loss of innocence that day.

If you're ever in New York City, you need to see this.  The enormity of that day hits you right in the heart.


My friend, who visited for the first time since her friend died in the towers, described the running water as a constant flow of tears.

The experience can't be put into words.  You have to be there and feel it for yourself.  Feel the loss.  Feel the horror of the act.  Feel the love for the victims and the pain of the ones left behind.  Feel the hope for a better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jiten Mallik said...


I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA

Muhammad Muzzamil said...

Throughout the grand pattern of things you actually receive a B+ for effort and hard work. Where exactly you actually confused me ended up being in the facts. As as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more accurate here. Having said that, allow me say to you precisely what did deliver the results......Cardsharing Server